Friday, August 12, 2011

World's Worst Blogger!


Wow, I'm embarrassed at how long it has been since my last post! I'm not even sure where to start... Here is a short list of the highlights of the last 6 months:



1) Tucker turned 1 on 3.24.11












2) Adam was promoted to Rig Manager in April


3) We put our house on the market in May


4) We got a visit from Adam's mom







5) We took a trip to Destin, FL in July












6) We have had 2 new nannies since June (pray that this one is a keeper)


7) Adam bought 36 acres of land in Indiana near his mom's house for hunting


8) Tucker started taking classes at the Little Gym












I hope to be a little better at updating from now on, just seemed to get carried away in life. Enjoy the rest of your summers :) If you are reading this close to the time I'm posting please pray for my grandma, who is having open heart surgery as we speak.

















No comments: