Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Long Singapore

Well, I have spent the last 2 days sorting through our junk (i mean belongings), trying to get it organized for the movers on Wednesday. It's amazing how much stuff we really have. I never seem to notice it until it has to fit into boxes. As I am spending my last week in my Singapore home, I have constantly been thinking of how blessed we have been to experience life in Asia. From the amazing friends we have made, to all the interesting places we have visited, the past 10 months have been a truly awesome experience!
While there are lots of things I'll miss (the carefree lifestyle, not working, tropical climate), I won't think twice about leaving some things here (walking 10 mins to the grocery store, then carting all my groceries the 10 min walk back in the sweltering heat!). Looking forward to getting home, but sad that Adam will still be here for another 2 months until the rig is complete. Hopefully those 2 months pass quickly with me going back to work and catching up with friends and family!

1 comment:

Troy said...

have a safe trip back! it'll be good to see you in 1.5 weeks.

thanks again for entertaining my p's ... they thought you guys were great ... Adam musta threw on teh charm for a few hours. Seriously though ... thank you.